Located at the 1-MM in beautiful Jennings Branch Cove on Lake of the Ozark, we are easily accessible by land or water. Just two miles from four-lane Highway 54 near Bagnell Dam, OYC is the closest marina to St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Over 100 covered and open slips ranging from 12’x24′ to 20’x60′, some with private patios, and all with free power, water, HDTV, state of the art Wi-Fi, and conveniently accessible by our courtesy golf carts over extra spacious paths all the way between your automobile and boat.
- Boat launch facilities for vessels up to 80,000 lbs displacement, 60′ length, 20′ beam, and 8′ draft, using uniquely safe and efficient equipment and procedures.
- Comprehensive marine services (mechanical, fiberglass, painting, sailboat rigging, etc.) by certified in-house staff and carefully selected specialists with expertise in marine electronics, woodworking, sail making, etc.
- Private cove with sand beach and gentle sloping swimming area, and picnic pavilion.
- Lodging in lakeside vacation rental homes with 1-4 bedroom configurations for a nightly or extended stay in a tranquil setting.
- Full-service gasoline and diesel fuel dock and pump-out station.
Ozark Yacht Club is more than a place to dock your boat, a lot more. OYC offers members and guests a premier venue and service environment to enjoy water sports and family-friendly recreation while cultivating lasting social relationships in the tradition of a select Yacht Club. Located at the 1-mile marker and in a limited no-wake cove for vessels 40’+, we have over 100 covered and open wet slips up to 20×64.
Jennings Branch Cove: Ozark Yacht Club, the closest marina to St. Louis and Kansas City, is located just past Bagnell Dam. In the middle of Jennings Branch Cove, OYC has beautiful lake views with western exposure. Our docks are large and attractive with saddled roofs and each dock is golf cart accessible with spacious ramps and aisles. Members park their car, load their gear into a courtesy golf cart and drive directly to their boat. Parking at OYC is plentiful, even on the busiest holiday weekend, and conveniently located near all docks.
Adventure awaits on the Lake of the Ozarks, and we're here to make sure you're always ready to go. Our gas docks provide efficient and convenient refueling services, so you can focus on making memories!
We believe that a great vacation starts with a great rental home!Our lodging rentals offer comfort and tranquility, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Lake of the Ozarks.
But to truly maximize your time on the water, you need to choose the right rental boat. Whether you're a seasoned sailor or a first-time boater, we've got you covered.